Ribbon blenders are the backbone of American blending industry when it comes to mixing. They are the most popular mixing instrument thanks to their relatively low initial purchase cost, maintenance costs, and production costs per pound of product produced. Industrial ribbon mixers can blend almost anything, including but not limited to:
- Food Products
- Potting Soils
What We Offer
Our ribbon blenders come in two distinct styles. One is a center bottom discharge, by far the most popular and efficient option. The second style is an end discharge, used when a customer needs to discharge the product at the end of the machine rather than in the center. All models have a counter-current flow pattern that keeps the materials blended at a uniform height during the operation. Our well-designed blenders are powerful and are easy to load and unload.
The ribbon blender line from AIM Blending Technologies, Inc. runs from a 5 cu. ft. blender up to a 500 cu ft. version. Horsepower can run up to 150 HP, and each machine is sized and constructed based on the bulk density and special features of the customer's product. This ensures you get the performance you need for the products you produce. Plus, our designs focus on high levels of sanitation and safety while requiring only low levels of maintenance.
Call our sales team or ribbon mixer consultants to discuss your needs, our designs, and the extra quality you get when you AIM for the best. Sample blends are welcome.
Standard Equipment Features
- Solid construction
- Sanitary safety grates
- Stainless steel backrests
- Overlapping seals on lids
- Foot plates with mounting brackets
- Certified sanitary design
- Hinged safety grates
- Stainless steel lid handles
- Reinforced pyramid lid design
- Permanently engraved safety stickers
- Direct drive motors
- Sanitary split packing glands
- Safety switches on all lids
- Safety switch on discharge
Optional Equipment Features
We design your ribbon blender exactly how you need it, with many optional and custom features available. For example, our blenders can be constructed in a standard-duty, heavy-duty, or extra-heavy-duty form. We can manufacture them with 316 SS, 304 SS, mild steel, or other types and grades of steel. Whether you need pharmaceutical-grade, food-grade, or chemical-grade contact surfaces, we’ve got you covered. Likewise, contact surfaces can be a low bacteria finish, mirror finish, near-mirror finish, #4, or 2B. If you’d like a professional-looking exterior finish for the entire ribbon mixer, we offer matte finish and mirror finish.
- Holes in lids for overhead hoppers
- Lift kits for low overhead applications
- Inlet dust collection nipples
- Liquid injection systems and tanks
- QA sample port in discharge chute
- Blender loading platforms or mezzanines
- Stainless or mild steel frames
- Pneumatic discharge openers
See our Custom Features page for our many other options
- Leg lengths can be customized
- Variable frequency drives for rpm control
- Discharge dust collection ports
- Magnets custom fitted to discharge
- Bulk bag hanging systems
- Heating and cooling jackets
- End or center bottom discharges
- Multiple discharge openings
We’re proud to have produced the showroom blending machines for two of the nation's largest nutraceutical manufacturers. Each company selected a 350 cu. ft. blender for their showroom. One opted for a low bacteria/mirror finish on both the inside and outside, including the frame and motor mount. Both companies are exceptionally pleased with their real "live production" showrooms and use them for customer tours.
Click here to Contact us today for more information on the wide range of products and services we offer. We distribute our products to customers throughout the United States, Canada, and around the world.
We have Lender Financing available.